Business Fundamentals provides an overview of the basic concepts that are important to every business and entrepreneur. Examples of some of the key areas explored are: business eco-system, marketing, operations management, financial and managerial accounting and information technology.
1. The business eco-system: Your path to finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
2. The mind of the entrepreneur: Your entrepreneurial journey begins by embarking on your own hero's journey!
3. Business models and marketing: an overview
4. How to organize and lead an entrepreneurial venture
5. Selecting and managing your team
6. Marketing on a global scale
7. Operations Management
8. Securing and managing external relationships
9. Financial and managerial accounting; Enhancing your organization
10. Leveraging with information technology
11. Competitive intelligence
12. Business ethics in a nutshell
13. Adding products and services
14. International business for the entrepreneur
15. Growth strategies for start-ups