The underlying object of this book is to provide the reader with thorough understanding of topics included in the syllabus of mathematics for engineering students.
The salient features of the book are as follows:
- It exactly covers the syllabus prescribed for third semester Computer Science and Information Technology by Mahatma Gandhi University.
- It is focussed more on relevant areas in the syllabus considering the pattern of University examinations.
- The contents of this book is explained in a simple language and readily understood by the readers.
- All fundamentals of the included topics have been explained.
- Sufficient number of solved examples has been given to let the students understand various kills necessary to solve the problems.
- A large number of attractive and accurate figures have been drawn which enable a student to grasp the subject in an easier way.
Module 1. Mathematical Logic
Module 2. Number Theory
Module 3. Relations and Functions
Module 4. Partially Ordered Set and Lattices
Module 5. Graph Theory