This book is written for Engineering, M.Tech., M.C.A., M.Sc. (Computer Science), B.C.A, B.I.T., B.Sc., P.G.D.C.A. and other diploma course students.
Part-A of the book presents Computer Basics, Windows and MS-WORD in a simple and easy to understand style. The subject matter thoroughly clears the doubts (it any) of both a novice or an experienced computer user.
C++ is a powerful modern language that includes the power, elegance and flexibility of C and the Object Oriented Programming features. Its features are data obstraction, data encapsulation, modularity, inheritance and polymorphism. So it is the language of new era.
Part-B of this book presents all the C++ programming topics from elementary to file handling with properly tested programming examples. Information Technology is a very vast topic and the book provides some introductory concepts about it. In the end an introduction of Internet and its applications is also discussed.
PART - A
1. Computer Basics
2. Introduction to Windows
3. Introduction to MS-WORD
PART - B
1. Introduction to C++ Language
2. Data Types, Variables and Constants
3. Operations and Expressions
4. Control Structures
5. Arrays and String Handling
6. Functions in C++
7. Concepts of Object Oriented Programming
9. Classes and Objects
10. Constructors and Destructors
11. Operator Overloading Concepts and Type Conversions
12. Inheritance (Extending Classes)
13. Pointers, Virtual Functions and Polymorphism
14. Managing Console I/O Operations
15. File Handling
16. Introduction to Information Technology
17. Introduction to Internet and its Applications