A comprehensive text for programmers or students learning about C.
Worked examples and flowcharts have been provided throughout this book, with questions and answers at the end of each chapter.
2. Error Analysis and Estimation
3. Algebraic and Transcendental Equations
5. Numerical Integration and Differentiation
6. Solution of A System of Simultaneous Linear Algebraic Equations
7. Matrix Inversion
8. The Eigen Value Problem
9. Numerical Solution of Ordinary Differential Quations
10. Curve-Fitting, Cubic Spline and Approximation
11. Numerical solution of Partial Differential Equations
12. Statistical Computations