The objective of this course is to make the student understand programming language, programming, concepts of loops, reading a set of data, stepwise refinement, functon, control strucutres, arrays. After completion of this course the student is expected to analyze the real life problem and write a program in 'C' language to solve the problem. The main emphases of the course will on problem solving aspect, i,e., developing proper algorithms.
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- Develop efficient algorithms for solving a problem.
- Use the various constructs of a programming language viz., conditional, iteration and recursion.
- Implement the algorithm in 'C' language.
- Use simple data structures like arrays, stacks, and linked list in solving problems.
- Handling File in 'C'.
1. Introduction to Programming
2. Algorithms for Problem Solving
3. Introduction to 'C' Language
4. Conditional Statements and Loops
7. Storage Classes
8. Structures and Unions
10. Self Referential Structures and Linked Lists
11. File Processing
Sample Paper – 1
Sample Paper – 2
Sample Paper – 3
Sample Paper – 4
Sample Paper – 5